Sunday, December 5, 2010

Do Cheerleaders Feet Smell?

I'm given all I got to make you stay.


Upload image






" 'Cause your a pretty little windstorm On The Boulevard, Something like a sunset, oh yeah a shooting star. "
( Go listen to the great album by The Ready Set !).
(GB Listening to The Super CD of The Ready Set! ).


Cuckoo's Pomeranians!

So good week and good week?
Today, no look.
Yeah, I know, I hear you scream behind your little screen. But hey, it is August 3rd eh, so you will understand well that in time we have is not easy, knowing that the morning before going to school I'm always late, so not take pictures, and in the evening, it's dark when I get home, live the joys of winter what.
But hey, I have all the same a few pictures for you!


Hi sweethearts!

Well, good week or weekend good?
Today, no outfit.
Yeah, I know, I can hear you sreaming behind your computer. But we're not the 3rd of August, do you see what I mean ? You'd understand that with the actual weather, it's not that easy to take photos : on the morning, I'm always to late for school to take any photos, & when I came back from school, the night has come ; long live the Winter enjoyments. LOL.
BTW, I have some random photos for you !


En premier, je vais tout de même annoncer l'heureuse gagnante du giveaway de ShopAlike :).
Avant, je voudrais préciser que la question que je vous avais posé, namely the number of products available on the site ShopAlike been badly chosen, because I realized that the size on their home page changes all the time ... Bravo Audrey for your attitude so-talented legend.
So, I completed all entries, even if y '3, which has not put me on the same figure xD. But that's my fault, I assume!
I have not answered by all participants due to time constraints, but all entries have been taken into account, as I would have liked to make you all win, but unfortunately I could not (no joke __; ').

Chance has designated comment # 14 Winner! (I did not take into account the comments contained no numbers).


Congratulations to Clemenza A little girl who wins so the scarf ShopAlike! I contact you by email, OC

Let others are not too disappointed, I intend to reiterate a contest soon, so I count on you to stay tuned!


Next!
This Friday, I went with my Class History of Art in Montpellier, where I spent a wonderful day. We mainly went to visit the Musée Fabre, which contains a magnificent collection of classical painting: that of Alexandre Cabanel. Among others, The Birth of Venus was exposed, & it was quite moving to see, I really truly mean. & For those who love art, the exhibition is extended until January 11, 2011, so do not hesitate! I think I'll try to return during the Christmas holidays as I liked it.
Afterwards, we visited a mansion borugeois the 19th century, it was splendid .
My only regret is the day that we were not allowed to take pictures. Nevertheless I could have robbed their souvenir shops that had the vast majority of works exhibited in postcards: D.
Between Noon & 2:00 p.m., we were free to stroll in the city, including the very large polygon & Place de la Comedie I love. The last time I went was this Summer, and it's great to see her in the Christmas spirit, including, well, like the Christmas market, which été génial !
Bref, je vais me taire & vous laissez avec quelques photos ;').


 On Friday, I went with my History of Art class to Montpellier, where we saw for exemple an awesome exhibition of the painter Alexandre Cabanel. It was ... Stunning. I loved this day. 
For our lunch break, we were able to go on the town & I did some shopping with my friends !
I let your some random photos ;').


Santa Claus! I Would Like To Talk To Him I missed time to ;__;'. # Toobad

Upload image
Me, Fighting With my (delicious) Nutella crepe @ _ @.

The birth of Venus , Alexandre Cabanel.



Finally, some pictures today Sunday!

For the Weekend, Some pictures of my Sunday!





I love the watercolor *-*.

I love watercolor *-*.


Emily, an adorable daughter , did a wonderful article about me, go visit her at we do without!

Emilia year adorable girl DID gorgeous section of me, we go to visit Her we do without!


&
Finally, yesterday I went to the Galeries Lafayette, and I came away with my dress for my prom this year that I love more than any *-*.

Tomorrow, I Went To The Galeries Lafayette & I Came Back With A dress for my high school prom, I love it aaaaaall With my love *-*.

~ ~ ~

Oh, and before I forget! I was asked on my FormSpring when is the FAQ that I opened the page there would be some time online, and ... * * Roll of drums ... Here is the first part! I have tried to answer questions that come up most often, and I hope you like it n_n. I put the video here, and you can also find in the "FAQ" which is at the top of my blog ^ _ ^. I have yet to assemble the second part, and I hope you post rapidos; OC



A big thank you to those who have subscribed to my YouTube channel , I adore you!
I've uploaded new videos this week, for those who are not subscribers, D.

I love you!


PS: I also wanted to tell you again: I'm sorry for not responding more quickly to the awesome comments you leave me. I do everything I can to make everyone at least a small return, but it's hard to see you ironing all ... So I hope it does disappoint anyone ; sachez surtout que je prends bien la peine de lire chaque commentaire, & que vous êtes les meilleurs lecteurs de la blogosphère, ahah ♥.

P.S. : I really wanted to say it again : I'm so sorry to do not anwser more quickly to all your awesome comments. I try to do my best to give a little answer to everyone but it's difficult .. So I hope that nobody's dissapointed ; know that I always take time to read all the messages you leave me, & that you're the best readers of the internet ♥.


0 comments:

Post a Comment