Saturday, December 11, 2010

How To Build A Truck Bed Carpet Kit

We gonna party like it's the end of the world.






More than a week, and it is, we will officially Christmas holidays. I long in advance, this holiday will do me the greatest good!
The first quarter is finished First, my average of 16.5 & & I'm very happy: D. Fingers crossed that it does so in the second quarter. But do not talk now, we have many other things that blablater is not it?


In one week, I'll be there for Christmas holidays, can not wait! I just need a break Because going at school makes me really tired at this time ...


This Wednesday I could go for a ride into town with my Mom, to make our first visit to the Christmas market in Narbonne. It was really magical to find this in the midst of these little wooden chalets, with the delicious smell of pancakes or waffles, and these songs that take a different look when you hear the approach of December 25 . We could not stay there very long, certainly not enough to stop at various booths & start Christmas shopping, since I during Wednesday afternoon. Suddenly, I had to run to school, then two exhibition openings in quick succession and at length in my fitness classes. I say no big rush that day. Nevertheless, I had the time to make some quick shots, as some would have probably included in the 2 videos I posted on my channel YouTube Thursday; OC Enjoy!


This Wednesday, I Was Able To Go To The Town & see The Little Cottage of Christmas With The Smell Of The delicious crepes or The Waffle, & Those songs that sound When you listen to different em on December.
I wasn't Unfortunately by cable to stop for a while & to start my Christmas presents, Because I HAD to go to school. After I Went To Two exhibitions Fitness & then to my lesson.
Purpose I Had The Time to Make Some photos for you, I hope you'll enjoy!






To make my outfit, it will be brief. I bought this dress Zara when I was in Paris during the October holidays, and it is a marvel, I love it.
For ankle, had 10 euros to 50 link during the last balances, they are great & go with almost anything. The satin tights are actually hearts, and I was very happy to find, especially in a store like Cache-Cache! (Incidentally, there are often brilliant pieces in this sign). The bag, bah, you already know, the famous Swede binder.
When I perfecto sweat, you've already met long ago, bought, like, less than 15 euros at Tati ' D.




Dress : Zara, bag : H&M, shoes : Phildar, tights : Cache-Cache, jacket : Tati.



HAVE A NICE WEEK-END ♥.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment