Friday, December 31, 2010

Healthy Things To Eat

Hey boy, I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me.




Hello sweeties ♥.

Wow, I feel it's been ages since I'm not here to post article here! In fact, it's less than 2 weeks, haha. Still, I missed you! But hey, I was totally taken in my way "I-don't-sheet-nothing" during the holidays ... In fact, if I was doing things precisely. You know, all that stuff what Christmas, do not bother to give you a drawing. I hope everyone has had a great one day Eve & Christmas, & as everyone has been very spoiled! I ferrais a small video to show you my gifts; OC



Whao, it seems like I didn't post anything here for .. An eternity ! Well, in reality, it's been only less than 2 weeks, but anyway, you miss me so much ! 
I was really involved in all that Christmas stuffs, & I know that you see what I mean, lol. 
I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas eve, & also a beautiful boxing day ! I promise that I will show you my presents in a vidéo ;'D. ( But I don't know if the video will be in French or in English, we'll see ! ). 



So tonight, we'll go in 2011.
Whao '. It makes me weird, I admit. I believe that 2010 has been my best year altogether. I was treated to wonderful concerts, meeting fine, souvenirs galore, but the laughter of tears. I think 2010 was my year a little, and I just hope that 2011 will be equal. We'll see:).




Tomorrow, we'll be in 2011.
Makes me weird, I admitted. I Think That Was My best year in 2010, Seriously. I Went To Some awesome concerts, I Had amazing meetings, a lot of memories, laughs to scream too. 2010 was kinda of "my" year, and I only hope That 2011 Will Be As Good As Those unbelievable 365 days = ').


Tonight, not so new looks, not like this particularly innovative or anything, but just a small retrospective since my entry into the blogosphere = OC


Tonight, no new outfits, no particular atractive Article gold so on, to just a retrospective Since I Arrived in the blog world = 'D.




~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I landed here in June ...



In July, I'm not really happened, or not at all ...

But in August, I exploded my item count!





The month of September & the resumption of classes have slowed down a bit my posts, but I was still there!



October ... & Holidays in Paris, as always, but especially the cold is here to stay.



& Finally in November & December ... Always more work to cold and in high school!



& Voilàààààà!

Do not hesitate to tell me what were your favorite costumes, if there are things that you hope I improve on my blog for next year & so on.
I wanted to you say that this year was magic you know that I am very happy to keep my blog and that each of your comments makes me feel good.
May the year 2011 you is sweet, full of Joy & novelties, especially in health, discoveries, travel, love, friendship, sharing, hope, dreams realized.
Je vous adore ♥.


Now, the only thing I can wish you is : HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 
I had to say that 2010 was incredible partly because of you guys, because it's such a pleasure for me to write on my blog and then read your comments & so on. I love you so so much, & without you this blog would be nothing.
So thank you so much for all, keep on rocking. 
I hope that 2011 will be for you full of health, joy, love, friendship, travels, hope, achieved dreams & so on.
Don't forget that I love you.




On se retrouve en 2011 pour de nouvelles tenues ;'D. 



See you on 2011, for some new outfits ;'D.




Audrey.


0 comments:

Post a Comment