Sunday, February 20, 2011

Crash Bandicoot Action Figure

So tell me that you love me, & tell me that I take your breath away.






Back from Barcelona, but exhausting day awesome!
I would put some photos taken, like, on the bus next time.
museums that we went to see were tops, although I confess I am not the first fan of Miro by the boat that exemple.Sur visited, I was dizzy a lot, it was pretty weird.
I had time to do some shopping, despite the timing enough .. Stressful, the lunch break.
Primarily, a tour in Sweden's H & M and Zara in the Español, besides it still balances in the latter; ').
a quick post today with the look, I present you a new pair of shoes from Andrew Shoppee balances, they are great. & Then bought a new skirt hier donc, chez Zara. 
Vous excusez ma tête du Dimanche, of course.



Back from Barcelona, very tiring day but awesome at the same time. 
 I'll show you some photo taken, like, on the bus & so on during the next week.
The museums we've been to were very great, even if I have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Miro for exemple. On the boat we went to, I was feeling dizzy, kinda weird. 
I was able to make some shopping even if the lunch time was .. Stressful, lol. 
I went to H&M and Zara ( Zara is still in sales ! ).

Today, a little post with an outfit. I'm glad to introduce you a new pair of shoes bought at André during the sales, I love it so so much. As my new skirt bought yesterday at Zara n_n.
Please, do not pay attention to my Sunday face, tks.
 

 
Jacket : Lili Mercredi , skirt : Zara , 
shoes : André , tee-shirt : supermarket ( yeah, I swear it ).



Image hébergée par servimg.com
Have a nice weekend everyone ♥.

0 comments:

Post a Comment