Friday, February 18, 2011

Level 41 Electric Boxsolution

I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way.


Upload image




Sorry for the lack of updates here recently, but you know that this is not voluntary . Monday we made the files very small, so the weekend he had to wrap everything up and provide more in other subjects with DM and DS of any kind. Fortunately this time énormissime rush is over, and I think it will get better. The teacher 'in French has promised not to have to give us until the holidays (one more week of classes for me ... Let those who already enjoy good holiday!), Is already something. Then & Tray White was preparing oral + TPE which is at the back, so hey, that's what.
BRIEF.
A small book with pictures & mini-bulk look, just history.
Tomorrow I'll spend the day in Barcelona with my class, we will then make museums & shopping during the lunch break:). I hope ramener des trucs sympas ! & Je pense revenir Dimanche pour un autre article, on verra. En attendant je vous laisse donc avec des photos, & voilàààà. 
 

Sorry for the bad updates since last week but as you know I was very busy because of some stuffs we had to finish at school, some important stuffs I mean. Well, now this super busy week is over & I'll be posting more often, or I least I'll try to.
Tomorrow I'm going to Barcelona ( Spain ) with my classmates and some others students. We'll go to museums & we'll be able to make some shopping during the lunch time, hope I'll come back w/ some new cool stuffs.
Well, I let you with some photos & also my outfit of the day. Maybe I'll do another post on Sunday, let's see n_n.




[ 1 ] Sunset.

Upload image


Upload image


Upload image

 [ 2, 3, 4 ] I did some crêpes last week-end, delicious.




Upload image
[ 5 ] My new Chanel nailpolish : Orange Fizz ( 307 ).

Upload image

[ 6 ]
A page of the book my mum's currently reading. 

Upload image
[ 7 ] I only drink Light Coca-Cola or 0% Coca-Cola :).

Upload image
[ 8 ] A page of my Wreck this Journal. It was sooo hard to put the little hearts ! I'll show you the page when I'll finish it ;'). 

Upload image

[ 9 ]
A compound salad that I made during the week, yummy ! 

Upload image

[ 10 ]
We are currently doing sculpture in my art class - it's really hard. We had to do somthing w/ candles but I'm definitly not good at sculpture, lol. Fortunately, the mark is half for the sculture, & half for a photo of the scupture, this is mine. I was trying to do a dress, but then I broke my candle, so I tried to do mushrooms but I broke my candle again, then I tried shells but I broke it again - OF COURSE - & at the end it's supposed to be trees ... Kinda weird, I know.
 

Upload image

[ 11 ]
My new Chanel nailpolish again, love it.

Upload image
 

Skirt : vintage , tee-shirt : Pimki e, belt : Mango .
 
 
 Have a nice week-end, LOVE YA ♥.
  
P.S. : maybe you saw that I changed the design of the blog, let me know what you think about it ! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment