Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sony Inurl:/view/shtml

Excellent satirical video of white-collar union Montreal

Home>> What a mess here!

I was just writing you a recipe for beef with mushrooms when a friend sent me a link to this excellent video satire of white collar union in Montreal.

It was banging on the head really, bravo! For the least interested in municipal politics, and it should be, this video contains juicy details. It is a damning report presented with humor. A rant in image, which can not be distilled by conventional media. Kicked where it's needed to turn into zombies voters.

I have the cake of this tidal monster to 20 heads. I am still proud Montrealer, although I have been stealing my city.

Canneux Montrealers, the upcoming municipal elections could be over 35% out of our broom closet?

Montreal, a city do to you!



recipe for beef with mushrooms to go tomorrow. ;)

Home>> What a mess here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment