Sunday, February 6, 2011

Where To Buy Morton® Tender Quick®

If this isn't love, this is the closest I've ever been.



I LOVE this song, found in the book How I became famous (despite myself) Robin Benway, so I speak to you soon in a video!


Today, I'm, like, a post-express, you know?
Sorry for the short absence on Blogspot & also on YouTube, but it ' is simply that I have many things to do level, projects pictures I had finished and who took me time, tricks, manuals TPE to move (I still do finiiiiiiiiiii!) Controls & review etc..
short, I am what schoolgirl.
But I promise, I'll catch up!


Today, kind of, express post, You See What I Mean?
I'm Sorry for the absence is little Blogspot & aussi on YouTube but it's basically cuz I have a lot of things to do ; some photos projects I had to finish & which took my time, some handmade things, a big stuff for school ( maybe some of you can remember the file I lost some weeks ago ? Well, I just had to redo it & I haven't finished yet ... ), some exams to studied & so on. 
Well, I'm a high school girl.
But I promise that I'll try to post more often.


Donc aujourd'hui, comme ça fait super longtemps que je n'ai pas fait d'articles inspirations .. Let's go. 


So today, as I didn't post an inspiration article since a long time ... Let's go.








: and Finally ... A little collage I made on Polyvore, I want that nude right now!

To finish ... A little collage I made it Polyvore; All I Want Is Currently nude!



Well, I gotta go, I still have homework to finish! I hope to meet all your lovely comments as quickly as possible, thank you for all ♥.

Well, I gotta go now, I have a lot of homeworks to finish! I hope I could "answer to all your sweet comments as soon as possible thanks for all ♥.



PS : For those that may be of interest, my darling Bertille resumed his Blogspot! Amber & My love begins to take good care of his chain Blogspot YT, YT & its chain music, so go go go!

PS 2 : & a great competition among Love Child, will participate, the prices are tops \u0026lt;3 '.
& Also great giveaway at Page sixxx !



0 comments:

Post a Comment