Monday, February 7, 2011

Rubbing Alcohol Strep Throat

Sorry for my abscence, I was pregnant

Hello friends canneux-ri,

Those who know me just know I'm a dysfunctional inlay . In fact, I am a Marquette has a specialized function; meet demand on search engines. For example, if Googlute - preserved - we find this blog easily from about 3 million results (competitors). In the lusers, to adequately address the request, it must be the first to do so because lusers comfortably sitting on their ... chairs, his hurry. My clients hire me

to get the podium in about 2 million results in minimal, often in industries where it is less easy than canned. So I'm proud to be an expert, than to be a dysfunctional, but one can not go without the other. To do this job, you must enjoy the imbalance. Unlike tightrope walkers, who must continually master the balance, men must always gun fall in the net, if not, well, they lose their job, quite simply.

In November 2010, I fell in love with a new client who wanted the podium cons more than a billion competitors, and quickly, and well. Heavy artillery was therefore required $ e.

After three intense months of gestation, and near past to cause a mutiny among the crew, the site was posted on February 2. He has not even made of 10 steps (10 pages in Google's index). However, it was already a fourth position, cons about one billion and 400 million competitors, and the site has already served more than 147,000 visitors, less than 6 days after it went online.

No advertising on traditional media, and no name brand, all these visitors come from Google, for not a bidou. Imagine the result, when more than 10 000 pages are in the buffet, there will be millions of visitors per day, there will be any plundering Vikings.

Sorry this pèttage braces, but I think the bear just gave birth to Godzilla. From a perspective of a dysfunctional papa bear, I am moved by the (yes it's a girl) see in public get caught in his umbilical cord for 5 days. When all the molecules are stabilized in the head of Google, it will eat everything in its wake this cute little monster!


This striking image is courtesy of the group "Neue Deutsche Harte " Rammstein. It Mutter ("Mother", but from the point of view of a test tube baby, or papa bear dysfunctional to see the video do not understand it better, unless sprechenzi Schleuis.)

I have tears in their eyes!

Anyway, it's really nice, but the bear could not meet demand here at the same time.

But here for me is a hobby. I had none for several months.

Thanks to 625 people who have asked one or more issue for their patience. Sorry if I could meet demand, here too. I'll answer for my daddy-leave-Ursine brood.

My job, I'm in love, do not be jealous. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment