Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bang Brothers Competitor

petition demanding the resignation of Jean Charest, Premier of Quebec

Home>> Unclassifiable

Jean Charest, service unavailable

Here is a link to counter the petition for the resignation of Jean Charest in near real time . It shows the statistics by the minute, without having to wait for the 'service'.
(Thanks to Blonde )


Last night I tried four times to sign the petition demanding the resignation John James "John" Charest , the sponsor of the Quebec Liberal party.



Here's what I'm told by the server of the National Assembly;
Either:
IS TOO BUSY SERVER
or
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

It's weird anyway to be speaking English by the server of the National Assembly of Quebec, no? I was wondering how to sign the petition to resign Jean Charest?

short last night there were about 15 000 signatories and this morning there are over 50,000, including me.

Thanks to Steve Brosseau have launched this petition. Added

evening

It is 9:48 p.m.. For over an hour, I can not even see the petition. The server is still woefully planted. It appears that the petition has over 110,000 signatories. I wonder how it would be rendered if the server was not planted. I offer my

Government 6 blades LAMP connected to Q4, if it can help ...


I still got my spot for a keyword weird. Jean Charest service unavailable, then another I owe Blonde; counter petition Jean Charest , counter Charest, short, blonde Charest, and even peak Jean Charest . Of course, I offer also Charest canned, but it is not my best recipe! ;)

the Liberal machine in brief (thank you Louis-Charles )



The potential hazards of shale gas


taxpayers' money to fund the Mafia and the Neo-Liberal Party of Quebec










A series of unpopular laws passed by imposing a gag order by the Neo-Liberal Party of Quebec






0 comments:

Post a Comment