Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Custumes With Crutches

Something tells me everybody hates me.


Upload image



♥.


Hello friends, it's Saturday!

I have not much to tell you today.
My back went well, although I miss the holidays. Much.
I'm glad the majority of you prefer the new design, it makes me very happy. I also thank everyone for the visits, comments & so on, I aiiiiimes.
For this article, therefore, not too much blabla but pictures of my visits to Versailles, or rather in the garden of Versailles, which is an absolute beauty, of course.


Hi Friends, it's Saturday!

so i do not have much to say today. I'm happy
That the Most of You Like The New Design, it makes me very happy. I want to thanks everyone for comments The Sweet, The Visit & so on, i love you so!
For this article, This Is The photos of the Garden of Versailles (Paris) Which is amazing, of course.


For holding nothing but Folichon I present a vintage dress that I love is the hand-made previously to my Mom.

For the outfit, I guess it's not gorgeous I Introduce you to this That I love vintage dress, Which Used To Be One Of My Mum's dresses.


Upload image

Upload image

Upload image

Upload image

Upload image

Upload image

Upload image

Dress : Vintage Shoes : Phildar, Cape : Gemo, Bag: Mango, Belt: H & M.

Upload image

Upload image

Upload image

Upload image

Upload image

I have petted the swan * o *.
I Was Able to caress this swan * o *.

Upload image
&
Finally, my lovely mother, who took the pictures of me ♥.
& Last but not least, my lovely Mum, Who Took the pictures of me ♥.


I hope you enjoyed this article!
For next time .. Video: D.

I hope you liked this article!
Next time ... A video: D.

I LOVE YOU ♥.



0 comments:

Post a Comment