Monday, November 1, 2010

Blueprint Eagle Project

Phantomrider.


Upload image

As some have noticed, my blog has a new design, ie the result of many hours of hacking codes HTML.
I really hope this new design you like, I needed a little change par ici alors je me suis dit que ce premier Novembre en était l'occasion.
Je vous propose donc un petit sondage, histoire de savoir si les nouveautés vous plaisent n_n.

Like some of you was able to noticed, my blog has a new design ; the result of hours & hours of HTML changes.
I really hope that you like this new design, I needed a little bit of changes so I thought that this 1st Novembre was the occasion.
Below, you have a little poll, just for see which design you prefer ;'D.



Finally, I would need one more hand.
I noticed that with this new design, I lost a bit of quality in the photos, and more at different gadgets on the navigation bars on the sides ... Maybe I do too? I try to edit the HTML code but nothing happens, I do not understand what is causing this problem .. I created a second blog specifically to try the new design & everything was perfectly clean, no ounce of blur.
So I'd be totally happy if someone would be kind enough to help me, I think I suis désespérée. & Pas moyen de rester comme ça ;____;'.
 
Finally, I need some help.
I noticed that with this new design, I lost a little bit of quality with my photos, & more with the side bars of the left & on the right. Maybe I have too many widgets ? I tried to change one more time my HTML but nothing changed. I created another blog to try my design & on the second blog, everything looks ok, no vagueness.
So, I will be very HAPPY if someone coul help me, I think I'm desperated. & No way to stay like this ;____;'.

Problem solved! If ever you still see a few blurry pictures and that you're using Firefox, simply click on "View" then "Zoom", and finally on "Normal", and that's ok 8D.

Problem solved!

I LOVE YOU ♥.

PS: I try to answer your comments as quickly as possible, but my holiday ends Tuesday evening and I have done nothing .. So, I have to put me!

PS: I try to answer The Most To You Quickly comments to my holidays finish on Tuesday Will & I Did not Do Anything yet .. So, I Have to study, LOL!


Upload image

0 comments:

Post a Comment