Sunday, January 16, 2011

Does The Safeway Sell Clear Vanilla Extract?

Feeling the adrenaline moving under my skin.









Yesterday morning, that Is what I'm doing?
What a question, I'm just seeing some result!
A tower at the Range which is not too far from home, the only place where I can find our greatest friend to all Swedes, of course I called H & M. New Yorker but I love, and lots of other popular brands cool too.
Doing? A little green dress, a little red skirt (yeah, I like stuff "small"), a flowered sweater, necklace
(haha, not being sold that one!), A bracelet & a mantle. (YES, ONE COAT). (APPLAUSE FOR THAT AUDREY bought his first COAT, IF you please!). (Ok, at the same time it was le moment où jamais quoi, je l'aurais pas acheté au mois de Juin ....... ). 



What I was doing yesterday morning ? 
What a question, I was at the sales of course ! 
I went to a mall not so far from my house, the only place where I can find our dear favourite Swedish H&M. & Also a New Yorker ( I really like that shop ) & some others popular shops. 
So, I bought a little green dress, a little red skirt (yeah, I like "little" things), a floral sweater, a bracelet, necklace has
(not in dirty, lol) & a coat. (YES, A COAT). (APPLAUSE FOR AUDREY WHO HAS HER FIRST COAT Bought!). (Well, I admitted it's That Was The moment I do not think That i would buy one in June, lol).



I present you all hope that soon, but meanwhile, for the outfit of the day, I present a top Mango denim (shopped for winter sales last year!), a skirt to pre-purchased graouuuu balances Mango and boots to pre-pay Mim (I was looking for like that for a while, & : them fit me very well, I love them!).


I Will Show You my new clothes I hope Quickly.
Now this is my outfit. I'm glad to Introduce you new boots (I love them!) Bought On The pre-sales at Mim, a top Bought On The sales of last year at Mango & a skirt Bought it The Pre-sales of this year at Mango too.



Skirt & top: Mango, Boots: Mim.




Yes, it's really nice to me lately, I was not cold at all when taking the picture, it's like Spring!

Yes, The Weather Currently IS pretty good, I did not get cold When I Took Those pictures, It Seems Like We're on Fall!




LOVE YA! ♥.






PS: a contest among Pinupapple to win a bag via ShopAlike Diesel (who also provides covers not bad !)


0 comments:

Post a Comment