Saturday, January 8, 2011

How Many Calories In Sugar Cookies

It’s a beautiful night, we’re looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.








Hey ♥.



Soon balances, is not that great?
In fact, some stores have even begun, and I enjoyed myself at Mango, Mim & New Yorker in particular: D. I'll watch it soon, promise!

In the meantime, here are my new resolutions this year because I was tagged by miss Romantica (who is currently offering a great contest !): D.
- Losing a little weight,
- Doing more regularly Sport
- Eat more balanced
- Regular & Be conscientious in my work,
- Do not procrastinate,
- Post more often on my Blogspot (!)
- Make a trip to abroad,
- Pass code,
- Go to new concerts,
- Keep my room row
- Full & more!

So as you saw, I decided to be more regular on this blog, even if it means to both items less complete, shorter, with only a few photos & a bit of blah n_n. We'll see if it does or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sales are soon, can not wait! I've Already Bought some stuff That I'm gonna show you soon, I promise.


The sweet girl of Romantica Asked me about my new year resolutions, so here They Are:

- Lose Some Pounds,
- Do more sports,
- Eat healthier,
- Be regular on my homeworks,
- Stop procrastinating,
- Post more on my Blogspot ( ! ),
- Make a trip on another country,
- Start my driving lessons,
- Go to new concerts,
- Keep my bedroom tidied,
- & Some others things !

As you saw, I said that I'll try to post more on this blog, so I will try to make more articles, even if they will be shorter and with just a few photos. Let's see if it'll works or not ^_^.






Shirt : Yves Saint-Laurent , blazer : Mango , Jeans : New Look , Black ribbon tie around the collar : Naf Naf , Shoes : Texto .
 
 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just a few words about this place before spinning upload two videos on my YouTube channel, OC
So simple jeans, from New Look, I've long since but is still great. The blazer, I can not remember if I had already shown or not, anyway: it comes from Mango, I got it on sale last year for something like 25 euros instead of 50 & I am very happy, even if it is one size up from mine.
As for the shirt, Yves Saint Laurent basic, j'adoooooore that, you really have doubts. I buttoned to the top & I added a ribbon belt that I use on a dress Naf Naf, and voila! For shoes, no doubt, you've already seen several times, and I believe it was the last time you see them .. They are about to give up the ghost, so I need new black derby .. Yes, fortunately the sales are coming!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just a Few Words About the outfit before let you go. 
So, those jeans are from New Look, I bough them for a long time but they're still super.
For the blazer, I can't remember if I've already showed you it, but anyway : it is from Mango & so lovely even it's a size bigger than mine. I got it on the sales of last year for something like 25€ instead of 50, great !
The shirt is a Yves-Saint-Laurent & I love it so so much as you can imagine. I just tied a ribbon from a Naf Naf dress around the collar, & that's it !
You have already seen the shoes, but I guess that's the last time you're seeing em sincere They Made Their time, lol. I'll Have to buy Another pair who'd look the Same, God save the dirty!



PS: what do you think of putting two photos side by side as I did about this article?

PS: what do you thing about putting pictures Two side to side as I did "is this article?


Love ya!




0 comments:

Post a Comment