Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Premarin Patch For Men

Instead of just sitting around & looking down on tomorrow, you gotta let your feet off the ground, the time is now.










Today is the beginning of soooooldes!

I know yet if I would go check it out today or not, I have too many things to do. Monday I lost everything I had done in TPE (for those who do not know or for whom the school is far away, it is supervised personal work, basically it is an issue that when you prepare the start of whom thou render a written but is also assessed on a verbal to the month of March, and which account for the Bac ... ). & I did not do any copy. Nada, nothing, nichts. I was pretty devastated if you know what I mean. Here it gets better, but nonetheless we must make the written record in two weeks, and that I still have 15 days to pile work that had begun five months ago. When I say I am unlucky.
BRIEF BUT, I really tell my life too, it will fouuuu. (Or almost). Me today, 'I progress, then I go to Fitness, & I will return later revise my Maths & Control Español my control & also, incidentally, of the revised test 'Geo Friday, knowing that last week I go to the theater to see a play by Victor Hugo and that I would go back that around midnight ... ENJOY THE HIGH SCHOOL anything. So I back again before this weekend I think.
Nevertheless, hop hop hop, I'll scale a little look. Excuse the brightness not terribly terrible, Winter does not allow me crazy technical .........


Today, dirty home! OMG, is not it so good?

I do not know if I'll go downtown today or not to check my favourite shops but I guess that I won't have the time because I have so much things to do ! On Monday I've lost a very important file who were for my big exam & unfortunately I haven't got any copy of it .. So I have to redo it on .. 15 days, because I have to give it to my teachers for the exams. That's so so bad & I was kinda devasted. Anyway. I also have a lot of tests this week so I won't blog anymore until the week-end, I hope you understand.
But this is some outfit photos, I hope you'll like them !




Dress, shoes & belt : New Look , Tights: Cache-Cache ,
Necklace: H & M , Earrings: Jewelry Brigitte .


So. I wear a dress Peter Pan collar that I love very safe deposit box, because it was a moment that I was looking for one with such a collar. I found at New Look when I went to Paris for the holidays past and I am very happy to show you: D.
The rest, you know!


So. I wear a dress With A Peter Pan collar & I love it so so so Much Because I Was looking for a dress With That sort of collar for a long time.I found it at New Look When I was in Paris last holidays & I 'm glad to show you it! : D.
You Already Know The Others items of this outfit!





Finally, I wanted to share this video of The Sartorialist for which you know without a doubt the site. I find it really beautiful, simple, uncluttered, like the site of the gentleman who has a beautiful view of the photo & qui fait de très belles choses.
( Elle est en Anglais mais on comprend l'essentiel ;'D ).

Then I really wanted to share a little video with you. This video is concentrated on The Sartorialist ( & I'm sure that you know his blog ! ). I found it very beautiful because it's sober, uncluttered, just like the site of this sir who has a beautiful vision of the photo and who makes very beautiful things.




~ XOXO.







PS: an awesome giveway at The Flower Girl 's blog!


PS 2
: and a great contest on Blogbeauté.com !

0 comments:

Post a Comment