Sunday, January 30, 2011

How Much Does A Footlong Steak & Cheese Cost

& No need to wonder what's been on my mind ; it's you.



Before we begin, a video from the last movie I saw, Dear John ( I talk in a video of my channel YouTube ), with the two most beautiful songs of the film, which is just a WONDER *-*.
Before starting, a video of The Latest film I saw, Dear John, w / The Two Most Beautiful songs of the movie!


HELLO EVERYONE!

Little blah today, but the look.
Turning directly to my door: a tregging shopped at Mim balances of last year, never really paid too much but so far: D. With this shirt, I love super fluid, vintage, perhaps already seen some in this video my YT channel, and my platform shoes, the ones I for Ball end year 2010 , & a ribbon in her hair so NafNaf turban. For jewelry, seen also in some this video: a turquoise ring (YSL kind: D ) & A ring snake offered by a friend, both from at Bijoux Brigitte.

& Voilààààà! I go very fast because I have not worked a at all this weekend, I was away from home every Saturday (two new pairs of shoes (haha Julie, I will show it next time 8D) and two Also new glazes that I show you as soon as possible), and today was the rush with a lot of stuff to do .. But these things were not my homework ;____;'.


(Bertrand, I know you probably will pass So here I put this: I know I have to respond to a PM & all & all, & it get drunk too much not to have done today, I could not do it tonight but I promise you that I do this as quickly as possible, and most important of all: I LOVE YOU! ).


Upload image


treggings: Mim , shirt: vintage, shoes: Vet'Affaires ,
rings: Brigitte jewelry, turbans: NafNaf .







& Photos bulk!

& Random pics!

indignant you! Stéphane Hessel, not read it yet, I'll let you know; ').

Lauren Conrad's book, which is great!
The book of Lauren Conrad, Which Is Gorgeous!

The last two magazines that I bought the Citizen K because it is cheap and very good graphically, Style & Papers because he is TOO GOOD. The Two
latest magazines I bought: the Citizen K Because it's cheap & has very good graphics, the Style & Papers Because it's VERY COOL.

My favorite cookies. My favorites
cookies.



& .. Videos, youhou D.
Alooooors, I experience fully what kind of videos, let me know what you think about it either!








0 comments:

Post a Comment