Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Verses For 1st Memorium Of Husband

Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel, like you're nothing, you're fucking perfect to me.








busy week, little time for blogging unfortunately. But on this Wednesday evening, I post some pictures. Without transition, I'm sorry, but I have much work so I'd rather not dwell, you probably see me this weekend; OC
Excuse also the questionable quality, but given the weather outside, the light was, uh .... No top? Say it like that.


My weekend was very busy so I Did not Have Much Time to blog. Anyway, this is Wednesday afternoon, I post you Some pictures. No transition, I'm sorry, I have a lot to of work so I Have to Be Quick. (But I Probably Another Post article "during the weekend, 'D).
& I apologize aussi pour la Of The medium quality photos to The Weather was kinda weird & the luminosity kinda non-existent, lol.

So, let the clothes, since is there why is not it?

Leopard, everyone knows that it's been a while since it was députisé, I guess you know what I mean there. Nevertheless, I believe some are still resistant, particularly in the form of faux fur, the eyes saw that I could get me in the street. Hmm, medium, on est d'accord.
Mais moi, je l'aime d'amour cette veste, franchement. Je l'ai eu à -25% & on dit merci aux soooooldes !


Well, let's talk of clothes since we're all here for that, isn't it true ? 

Actually, everybody know that leopard clothes aren't that bitchy anymore, I guess you see what I mean. But I think that some are always objectors - especially with leopard faux fur jackets - by seeing the look I had on the street. So uncool, we agree.
But I do love that jacket with so much love. I had -50% for IR & We Just Have to Say: saleeeeees thanks!


& balances Thanks also to ... This ring owls, and these new shoes!
(Ok, the shoes were not resulted .....).


& Also thank to dirty for ... That owl ring & Those new shoes!
(Well, I admitted thats the shoes are dirty ...... Were not).




Oh, yes, and I smoothed the hair, I do not do it often but I like! ♥ Leave me your opinions.

Yes, I smoothed my hair, I do not do it very Often I like to! Let me know What You Thing ♥.



Suuuuuuuuper poses fashionista, too jaded kind of life I'm too cool hello :)))).
(A word to the wise, of course! ).


Faux fur jacket : Jennifer Jeans: New Look , Bag: Halle clothing,
Owl Ring: The Hall shoes, Shoes: Little Shop of my town , T: H & M .





PS: it has nothing to do too, but this stuff was super good, like mini-black forest *-*.
PS : Nothing To Have w / WAS stuff but thats fucking good!



Upload image


Love youuuuuu!



0 comments:

Post a Comment