Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Much Does Hair For A Weave Cost?

Tonight can we be free to be who we really are ?

[1] no make-up EXCEPT red lipstick.





Some pictures of last week, & de cette semaine ;').

Random photos of my last week & this week ;').


 [ 2 ] I was trying to do something w/ my 70-300mm lens ...... My X-Mas tree.

 [ 3 ] At the art lesson, trying to do something great w/ water & paintings.

[ 4 & 5 ] A new book !



[ 6 & 7 ] Some new jewels bought on sales.


[ 8 ] Tea time.


[ 9 & 10 ] My new agenda for 2011, w/ nice quotations on every page.

" I recognized my happiness by the noise which it made by leaving. " - Jacques Prévert.

[11] From The New items on my closet dirty, Will you show 'em soon!



I was tagged by my friend Maite n__n for some questions.


1. How did you choose your nickname Youtube? Um, bah is my name and the name of my blog, so logical x ').
2. If you could change your name, what would it be and why? A first name sounds American.
3. If you could go back and give you advice, what you say you and why? Tough question. Maybe, enjoys more moments, makes you account for all the wonderful things you have, try your luck, dares.
4. How old were you when you first managed to make a bubble with your gum? Wow, I took some time for that! I must have been 13 years I think n__n.
5. What you wanted to be when you were little? Singer. (& I always want: D). Then & then I wanted to be Egyptologist, and stylist as well. & Counsel. Architect & interior designer.
6. What you take when you go to Starbucks? I no Starbucks near my home in Paris but it changes all the time. In summer I usually take a Frappuccino coffee, and in winter a mocha praline. Then & something to eat).
7. What is when you laugh the most? I laugh a lot all the time!
8. If you could play an instrument, what would it be and why? I already plays the piano, but I'd love to know how the guitar & the drums because I love these instruments.
9. What is your favorite thing to do when you're angry? isolate myself.
10. What is your favorite movie? The last song, Twilight, Pretty Woman, Pride & Prejudice, Marie Antoinette, Anastasia pleiiiiiiiins & more!
11. Cite food without which you can not live? I dunno, maybe chocolate.
12. What is your favorite dessert? The trianon chocolate, or stuff with pears & almonds.
13. What is your favorite pizza? The "normal": ham, tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms, olives.
14. you rather have the power to be invisible or that the thought of reading? Be invisible.
15. What you did for your last birthday? Nothing special.
16. If you had one dream "selfish", which it would be and why? Becoming a singer / actress famous:). Because!
17. What OMGHHKP mean to you? heuuuu, the question is weird x '). Then: Oh, Mein Gott, Hamburg, Kaulitz, Paris.



I was " tagged " by my friend Maïté to answer a few questions n__n.


1. How did you chose your YouTube name ? Well, it's my name & my blog's name so it was logical x').
2. If you could change your first name, what would it be, & why ? Un prénom à sonorités Américaines, parce que !
3. If you could come back to the past & give yourself some advices, what would you say & why ? Hard question. Maybe, enjoy the moments of your life, take care of all the beautiful things around you, take your chance, dare ; personnal reasons.
4. How old were you when you was able to make a bubble of chewing gum ? It took me a long ! I guess I was about 13, lol.
5. What would you do when you were younger ? Singer. ( & Today, I'd also like to be a singer :D ). & Then I liked to be an Egyptologist, & a stylist also. And a lawyer. And an rchitect, a decorator of inside.
6. What do you take when you go to Starbuck ? I haven't got any Starbuck near my town but when I go to Paris it change everytime ! In Summer, I generally take a coffee Frappuccino, & in Winter a praline Mocha. & Also someting t eat :).
7. When do you laugh the most ? I laugh a lot all the time ! 
8. If you could play an instrument, which one would it be & why ? I already play the piano but I'd love to play the guitare & the drum because I love those instruments.
9. What's the thing you like the most to do when you're angry ? Isolate me.
10. What's your favourite movies ? The last song, Twilight, Pretty Woman, Pride&Préjudice, Marie-Antoinette, Anastasia & many others !
11. Give a food you could not live without ? I don't know, maybe chocolate.
12. What's your favourite dessert ? The chocolate trianon, or the desserts with pears & amonds.
13. What's your favourite pizza ? The " normal " : ham, tomatoes, swiss cheese, mushrooms, olives.
14. What do you prefer between be invisible or read minds ? Be invisible.
15. What do you do for your last birthday ? Nothing special.
16. If you had a " selfish " dream, what would it be & why ? Becoma a famous singer/actress :). Because !
17. What does OMGHHKP means for you ? Well, the question is kinda weird x'). So : Oh, Mein, Gott, Hambourg, Kaulitz, Paris. 



Love you so much ! ♥.


P.S. : deux nouvelles vidéos de ma chaîne You Tube :





Feel free to give me new ideas for videos, etc. & your opinions. ^ _ ^.


0 comments:

Post a Comment