Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best Vintage Audio Receiver

The workshop will not be preserved 101 Friday

Home>> Unclassifiable

Dear canneux hello

Unfortunately, I have to announce that the workshop planned for tomorrow, Friday, Oct. 15 will not occur.

I will summarize why. This is not the interest missing, you were over forty to want to participate. If the problem is with the availability of a room big enough and having a home kitchen with stove or gas Coil (risky with hob and impossible with the induction).

Most community facilities are closed on evenings and weekends. According to the survey, the vast majority of people want to participate during the weekends.

If anyone knows such a place that can accommodate small groups of up to 20 people, please let me know. It does not bother me to give several times the same workshop for smaller groups of people.

Also, I have fallen behind in reading your questions here on the blog. Your questions will be published if they meet the criteria that I must impose. I ask you a little patience please. Thank



Home>> Unclassifiable

0 comments:

Post a Comment