Saturday, October 9, 2010

Play Pokemon Online And Save Game

You know that I can use somebody.



« I hope it's gonna make you notice someone like me. » ♥.
Upload image Avant de commencer à proprement parler mon article, voilà la fin de mes photos préférées among those I have taken at shows I went to see September 24 n_n.

Before starting my article, This Is The End of the photos I Took on September 24th, "during the exhibitions I Went To n_n.







Upload image
Upload image
Upload image
Upload image
Upload image
Ok, now go to my article of the day! This week I was very present (those who have me on Facebook may have noticed, I usually post all the time no matter what, this week I have not even had time! ). Anyway, as you know, be high school is not easy. At least for me. I'm busy & all that, suddenly it's just a weekend I can post something. Upload image I hope everyone is well, as always ♥.
Well, I wasn't really here this week Düring, and it's All Because of my lessons. High School is hard & tiring, but i try to do my best at. Hope that I everybiody is ok, as usual ♥. Upload image For my outfit today .. Pants. Yes yes yes. I do not
made from something like five months, and it's a little weird anyway. But hey, no way to go directly to jeans, but a nice carrot pants which I had already spoken in an article ( remember, I fall in love at Mango! Upload image). I love him very, very strong, and then the little flying the T-shirt powder pink too, I love them! Mango almost a total look, since you have recognized my bag that comes from there and who do not leave me when I go to school, except my shoes do not come from there.
(Excuse the blurry pictures, they were made in a hurry, and it peu dire, LOL ).


For my outfit of the day, let me introduce you one of my new pants. This carrot pant is from Mango, & I am in love with it. Seriously, I didn't wear any pans for something like 5 months, so it's a little bit weird for me to wear one. Soon you'll probably see me in a jean, OMG !



( Please, excuse the fuzzy photos, they were taken very quickly, LOL ).










Upload image Carrot pant, top & bag
: Mango,
Shoes : Jina Chaussures. Upload image

Upload image



Upload image

I have new things to show you (such as clothes that come from H & M recently opened near me, I bless the one who decided to 'put one not far * o *), I hope you post another article soon,' D. Upload image
Some Other Things I Have to Show You (From The new ones are H & M Opened near my town!).
LOOOOOOVE ♥. Audrey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment