Sunday, October 31, 2010

How Much Can I Make At Bonefish

Report on the first workshop canned 101

ricanneux Hello!

I gave my first workshop yesterday, and I will give more!

First, I had the privilege to have a great group of intelligent people with a great sense of humor, and collaborative wish. Beads! Dishwashing room disappeared as everyone wanted to try everything, and I had very good questions, coupled with excellent suggestions.

Second, there was a change in menu. The chard Hughes is too long to prepare. I replaced this recipe jelly port. It gave us more time to communicate well.

Thirdly, I enjoyed a better organizational skills (female of course), but too late. We have not really had the time to make soup. I should start with that and make jelly during sterilization. The next workshop will be made with sliced carrots simply, and we begin with this.

All was not perfect, but everyone walked away satisfied and happy.

For Maximus the greengrocer Pineapple Grows , or I'll rent the kitchen was a first experience, too. He will consult his partner and tell me if he wants to repeat the experience on Monday. He seems happy too. If it's positive, there would be another workshop in the same place in two weeks.

So sourisverte offered me her beautiful kitchen in St-Marthe-sur-le-Lac. I have to meet soon to talk about between 4 eyes. There

likely to announce a workshop for Saturday, November 13 in Montreal.

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment