Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hp G85 Will Not Initailize

Thank God the week is done.

Upload image




"So dance, dance like it's the last, last, night of your life, life. "♥.

Today, Saturday (
youhou a rhyme! ), still no look, but a video ... Everything is more or less said, despite the great moments of silence, "heuuuu" or "that's what.



Otherwise, today I still make new purchases that I hope to introduce soon, it smells frankly Autumn in my outfits, & I am anxious to be able to share with you!

Yesterday, you must know that I have accomplished the feat to convince my dad that I really need a pair of brown shoes. Yes yes yes, because my spartan brown, it's been weeks that they are wisely arranged, & Aside from that, bah I have three pairs of shoes that are not black - in other words, too few pairs of shoes that are not black what. So, I am seeking Derbies brown, not very dark brown, if possible. I scoured several shops this afternoon, style Gemo, La Halle aux Chaussures Besson ... But nothing, nada, nothing, nichts. Of course, the stores were not empty eh, there was pleiiins nice pair that made my eye, but I was determined to stick to the pair I wanted at the base, suddenly I came away empty handed (or almost, because I bought other things shoes, mouahaha 8D). So, I therefore appeal to the perfect pair of brown derbies, if you know it, spin it my 06! (For cons, no Internet shopping for me, so, I take your advice on the "as seen in store" = ' hair. Allez hop, half less.


(...).
Upload image No, I blaaaaague! Frankly, you did not really think I could do that, though?!
I ever had a bob once, it will not be two, you can be sure. Actually, I cut the tips. Is some "small" centimeters, but it's very strange impression that I have dozens & dozens of inches of hair and less. Absolutely weird.
So now, the next time you see me, I cut the tips. Hard.



But in the meantime, I spent much time on my Tumblr
today, & I added pleiiiiiiins pictures! (Also on my
& Weheartit
!
♥) I can be there too follower, I would be very happy!
I also remind my new Facebook

, reserved to the blog; OC

Finally, before you leave, I leave you with some inspiration, in addition to my Tumblr n_n.

Klover mode.




Upload image
Fashion Zen.


Upload image
Upload image Asos ring.


Unknown. Upload image


Upload image


Frida. Upload image
Upload image
Upload image Cruel kid.


Upload image Girl with the Flaxen Hair.


Upload image Catherine McNeil by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia September 2010.


Upload image


Zara. Upload image
Upload image
Unknown cape. Upload image


Upload image
The 4 Hundred beats.


Upload image
Kani.

Upload image Miss Selfridge.
Here, here!
that, I leave you, I gotta go answer emails, OC
I love very hard, thank you for everything ♥. Upload image - XOXO.
Audrey.
Post-Scriptum
: Please English readers, excuse me for didn't traduce this article but I very busy, I hope you understand .. I will be back soon with some stuffs to show you & outfits ! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ♥.






0 comments:

Post a Comment