Saturday, October 30, 2010

What Are Petechaei Viens

Baby you're a firework.



"Do You Know That There's Still a chance for you, because There's a spark in you. "♥.

(Is this clip is not great? "I even cried while watching him is to say what ;__;'. Cheers Katy Perry ♥.
Is not this awesome video clip ?! I Cried Even while I watched it ;___;'. OMG, long live Katy Perry ♥ ).

~~~~~

Ouiiii, I know. In my previous article, I promised that the holidays are synonymous with more stories here, and in the end: that neni. I hope no one is resentful, especially I have a very good reason: I was in Paris for a few days, or more precisely, from Monday to Friday. During this mini-holiday week in the capital, I could include shopping (well, ok, that's just what the bare minimum ...).

Yessss, I know. In my previous post, I swore That Will Be The holidays opportunity for me to write more articles, goal in fact: not at all.
I Hope that nobody's vindictive, and btw I have a very good reason: I Was in Paris for a Few Days (Monday to Friday). Düring little this week in The French capital, I Was In Particular cable to make shopping (well, that's The Most important, is not it .. ? ).

Upload image Upload image


Dress
: Mim, Cape : Gemo, Shoes: New Look.

My jacquard dress, I like a madman & boundless love, like my cape ♥.

I love my dress Jacquard With An unbelievable love, like my cape ♥.

Upload image Upload image Upload image

I really wanted these last two pairs of shoes * _ *.
I Wish I Had Those Two previous shoes * _ *.

Upload image

Jacket, Top & Leggings
: Pimkie.

(You can find items in Pimkie's website ShopAlike
).

Upload image



Upload image
Upload image

Dress
: Naf Naf.

I swear in that dress, you will feel more than ever princess * o *.

You That I swear in this dress, You Will Feel More Than princess ever! * O *.


~ ~ ~

Finally, last but not least, I want to ask you what improvements you'd like to see on my blog. Because yes, my blogounet, there's too nice to post articles & all that, but it's still you who read me & leave comments. For example, I do not know, is what size pictures you going? Is que je parle trop ? Est-ce que je devrais arrêtez de vous faire partager mes goûts musicaux ? Est-ce que le design est sympa ? Est-ce que .. J'en sais rien moi, allez-y, je prends touuuuuuutes les remarques.

Last but not least, I was wondering myself if you, readers, was thinking about some stuffs to change my blog in a better way.
I mean, it's really fun to write this blog & so on, but it's YOU who read it & let me some comments. For exemple, I don't know, is the size of the pics ok ? Should I speak less ? Should I stop post music on my articles ? Is the design great ? ... I don't know but let's go, do not hesitate to be part of the Blog With Your Advice & so on, I accept allllll remake.


Thanks for everything, I love you! ♥. Thank you so much for all sweeties, love ya! ♥.


~ ~ ~



The fiiiiilles, unfortunately I'm back on my words: my blog on the contest ends today in fact there was confusion with Miss Moss as the contest was posted on other blogs, ie the three awards are spread over several blogs also ..
Miss Moss has done a lot ( http://laviedanslamain.canalblog.com/archives/2010/10/30/19470715.html # comments), and on my blog, a reader has won the second prize of EUR 7 the entire Miss Moss , and is ... Pauline, of Pinupapple !
Sorry to all those who have not won, so I wish all participants the more adorable than the other win something! Nevertheless, all those involved are entitled to 12% discount on all Miss Moss's jewelry n_n.
Also, I really want myself offer a contest soon, it tells you is not it?!
think I like lots of makeup or jewelry, to clothes because everyone has a different size so it would not be fair ^_^".
sailing voilou So, I want to know what future competition I hope to put in place during the month of November!
I adore you very fooooort ♥.

0 comments:

Post a Comment