Sunday, October 24, 2010

How Does Your Cervix Feel Just Before Your Period

So I travel back, down that road.

Upload image



« Open my eyes, yeah, it was only just a dream. » ♥.


First, this is a little vide for my English because I thought that I sould do something for the ones who don't understand the French video that I do, LOL. I try to do my best for this video, but as you'll can see, I had some problems with my webcam n__n'. I wanna also say sorry for the bad English, because I suppose that my accent is terrible ... Have fun watching me say stupid things !



Ohw, & Sorry for the mistake When I Said That I'm gonna be on holiday in a few "days, I made this video Tuesday or Wednesday, so it WAS RIGHT, Actually I am to be sincere yeterday holidays, LOL.


Ok, after this moment of fun (or not ) and look at my silly video for my English readers, as you'll understand the little previous paragraph, and talk of something else bah!

I am officially ON VACATION.
What it feels good to sleep all you want in the morning, whao '.
I really wish everyone a great holiday of All Saints! Do you go somewhere? = ').

For now, a simple little post, I do not even know what to do I'll talk to you.
Right now I'm still looking for a pair of brown shoes such derbies, without success. I found some nice pairs but no more, there was always a failure.
I am also in love with the Autumn / Winter Zara, as saying.
I'll put myself in a few weeks in search of an evening gown for the ball end of a year of my high school whose theme this year is "Dance at the American." I think I would go for a walk at the side of Naf-Naf, I found my dress of the year dernière là-bas & leur nouvelle collection est très belle comme toujours.

Well, before this non-funny video, let's talk about .. Nothing ? Seriously, I don't know what to say in this article.
I am on holidays & it's just soooo good to wake-up when you want !
I hope that you'll spend awesome holidays ♥.

I currently still looking for brown shoes like the Chloé that I shown you in my previous article. I didn't find them yet but I hope that I'll get them soon !
I have to go shopping for my Hight School bal, wich is on Decembre. The theme is " American bal ", good theme in my opinion. I Think I Will "check the Naf-Naf collection, I found my dress for prom The previous There.
OHW, & I am in love with the New Collection of Zara, Had To Say It.

& Voilàààà, it was my time of life racontage bulk: D
For the outfit I show you, nothing extraordinary, you already know my travels, my shoes, my bag. So yeah, nothing special, a place to go face the blockade at my high school. Because yes, my house there were days we even had to climb to get into high school. AHAH.

For my outfit, nothing special. Actually, you all know The Clothes of it, LOL. Hope you'll like it!


Upload image

Upload image

Upload image

Shirt & Pants : New Look, Shoes: Tati Bag: H & M.

Upload image

Upload image

Upload image

Upload image




Before concluding this paper, two last things!

First, I enrolled at Golden Blog Awards, you surely must have heard, and I'd really be happier if you could vote for me & my blog n__n. You can vote once a day, so I hope you add me to your little rituals internet = 'D. Just click on the link below, then click "VOTE!". Thank you very much! ♥ ♥ ♥.

aussi I Have to talk to you about this competition, the Golden Blog Awards. I Participate, & i would really appreciate it if you could "vote for me & my blog. You CAN vote Every Day, so maybe You Will add this to your little internet rites LOL. All You Have To Do Is Go To The like below & Click On The button "VOTE!" Thank you soooo much! ♥ ♥ ♥.


Vote for Audrey Marianne, a blog about fashion. & More!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


& Finally, I offer my first competition .
The other day I was contacted by Laurina, the very nice designer who runs the website Miss Moss. She proposed to make to my readers (unfortunately, only residents of France, Belgium & Switzerland can participate .. ) A jewelry & purchase orders on its website. After watching part of all the tips offered by Laurina, I did not hesitate to say yes, and thus able to offer to win something!

Laurina, basically this is how she describes herself:

"MISSMOSS's first encounter with a material: polymer clay that I learned to shape according to my wishes and master several techniques and then by compliments on the jewelry I wore, then approached by friends, so I took the leap and put myself to create more and more into my main activity.

All my creations are fashioned with care in my workshop with all the passion and love for work well done, shape, color, until the assembly room, all polymer clay. I created over time as my inspirations on different themes: greed, disco, classical, retro. I follow fashion trends depending on the season and also the demand on topics such as: poker, family photo ...

Although the crafts, I wanted to be accessible to everyone by inventing a cheap jewelry or afford to offer and those that allow the holder to feel unique, because it is virtually impossible to replicate 2 jewels totally identical, especially as I make them in limited quantities. "

The principle of this competition is it can be easier, you'll understand that everybody has a chance:

1 st quiz of October 25 to October 29, Midnight.

Image hébergée par servimg.com
One of the 3 winners will win his favorite piece of jewelry shaped by MissMoss!
The principle is simple: you leave me a comment giving me the name of your favorite jewelry MissMoss (chosen site MissMoss: http://www.missmossboutique.com/), without forgetting your email address however if you are the lucky winner.
The draw will designate 3 winners, the first gain his favorite piece of jewelry and the other 2 a coupon of 7 €.
To confirm your participation:

- Click on "I" on page MissMoss on Facebook.
- Make a little publicity of the contest on your Facebook wall, v ur blog or your site stating this article & the link http://laviedanslamain. canalblog.com / myself forward.

's up to you all good luck, you have until Friday, October 29th!


& That, my article ends here, I embrace you verrrrry strong, and I hope your holiday will pass superbly for those and those who have!
♥ ♥ ♥.

Audrey.



~~~~~~~

EDIT: to find me in the contest participants who have fulfilled the rules (be a fan of page Miss Moss, & ; to link to a blog or FB to the competition), I draw up a list here; OC

- Bertille .
- Pauline .
- Noemie L.

0 comments:

Post a Comment